Contact Us Today
The Bella Vita in San Marino
The Bella Verita "The Beautiful Truth" in San Marino
Transitional and Healthy living
Covering Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs coupled with Transitional Living, and Healthy Living ("Living my Beautiful Truth") which covers living in a supportive environment after program.
The Bella Verita provides 24/7 care for those currently receiving treatment in one of our day treatment programs.
The Bella Verita offers a safe, supportive environment for adolescents through adulthood experiencing Eating Disorders and related disorders who are at risk of institutional placement, persons transitioning from inpatient and residential settings, or for those who are working on recovery while easing back into independent living.
Our goal is to help our clients be successful with long-term recovery. We help our clients focus on recovery while learning how to incorporate a healthy lifestyle into their treatment within a structured and nurturing environment.
We are committed to providing our clients with a home-like setting that respects privacy, promotes personal security and promotes safety.
Our treatment emphasizes the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual transformation of the individual.
Why The Bella Verita?
- Full Continuum of Care: Transitional Living, PHP (Partial Hospitalization), IOP (Intense Outpatient Program) Healthy Living, and Outpatient Services
- For Adults, both male and female
- For Adolescents, both male and female
- Integration of recovery, life skills and self-care
- Residents participate in treatment program each day while building in opportunities for exercise, community outings, job and school search, entertainment, social activities and recreation throughout the week
- Residents are involved in household activities, and help in meal preparation
- Weekly community meetings for staff and residents
- Home-like setting where one can learn life skills while attending one of The Bella Vita's treatment programs
- Within walking distance to shops, grocery stores, coffee shops and bank
Counseling Services at The Bella Vita
Officer of The Bella Vita established in
1985. She is a nationally renowned
expert in the treatment of anorexia.